We love being a professor. So would YOU!
This event is free and open to the publicAdd to Google Calendar
Join us for an ask-all-your-questions panel with CSE faculty on what it means and what it takes to be a professor.
If you are currently pursuing a PhD (or thinking about pursuing one), chances are sooner or later you will also think about the possibility of becoming a professor.
- What does this even mean?
- How do you become a professor in the first place?
- Why would you choose a career in academia versus one in a research lab or industry?
- What do professors do all day long?
- How about work-life balance?
Come and find answers to all these questions and more in this CSE faculty panel.
Rada Mihalcea (moderator), Kimberly Diaz, Ron Dreslinski, Maggie Makar, Alanson Sample