ECE Expedition: Ann Arbor
ECE is excited to host our upcoming Ann Arbor Expedition over U-M fall break. KLA and Quantum Signal AI are looking forward to meeting you, and will provide the following to attendees:
- Overview of company and current projects
- Networking with current engineers
- Tours of labs and demos
- Q&A with Founder of Quantum Signal AI (EE alumnus)
KLA is actively looking to hire Michigan ECE students and is the process of building its first Ann Arbor location.
Quantum Signal AI, LLC is wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Autonomous Vehicles, LLC. In this capacity, they aim to bring their experience with robotics, algorithms, and real-time simulation to Ford’s programs and products.
Both companies provide unique benefits and research/career opportunities and have been founded by Michigan ECE graduates.
Fine print details:
- Meals and transportation will be provided
- Students must complete the application below by October 8 and will be notified via email if they have been accepted
- Accepted students should expect to attend both company visits